Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 23

Well, there's not a lot to post, but believe it or not I got a fair amount of writing done today. ^_^ I edited some of what I wrote yesterday, finished my next chain story section, and wrote the next page of the comic! Oh, yeah, I am on a roll. :D

Continued from yesterday.

***

PANEL 5: They stare at the wallet again, each thinking.


PAGE 9
PANEL 1: Close up of Leela. She smiles wryly, having just remembered something.

LEELA: "I'm sure you'd lighten up?" Where did that one come from?

PANEL 2: Zoe puts her head in her hands.

ZOE: Argh. I don’t know! It just came out.

PANEL 3: Leela is pretending to be aghast.

LEELA: But a pun, Zoe. A pun!

PANEL 4: Zoe puts one hand up in surrender.

ZOE: All right, all right, I get it. No more attempts at being punny.

LEELA (off panel, small): And it wasn’t even a very good one…

PANEL 5: Zoe hits Leela with a pillow. Leela puts her arms up in defense, laughing.

ZOE: Hey!

SFX (pillow): Whump.

LEELA: Hahahaha!

ZOE: Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment