Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 14 (two days late)

Well, I missed another two days, which is rather disappointing, but really, I'm not doing too bad. So far, in the first 13 days of this challenge (if I include the writings of Day 11 which have not been posted), I have written nearly 5,300 words. That's about 408 words a day, which doesn't seem like much until you realize that's about as much as I wrote per week before I started. Success! ^_^

Today I'm think I'll try writing three days worth (we'll see how that works out.) First I'll be taking a quick break from my pet werewolf to work on my chain story, but never fear! He shall return once I figure out what the hell happens next. ;)

This morning I got the second part of my chain story, the 300 or so words my partner wrote in response to what I wrote on Day 11. I have absolutely no idea where it's going, but it's really quite fun to wonder what he/she will write next. (I'm not sure I really know who my partner is, but maybe the more we write back and forth the more of an idea I'll have.)

Anyway, I can't post it here until it's over, but I'll get something else up today. ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment